Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Introducing Boudoir by {amy cloud} photography

I am extremely excited to announce that I am now offering boudoir sessions!! These sessions are tasteful, romantic, intimate, and lots of fun. Regardless of age and size, I feel that this is something every woman should do. Keep them for yourself, have a fun day with the girls, or give them to the guy in your life for a wedding day gift, anniversary, Valentines Day, or just because. These sessions are all natural light shoots. We will work and plan together to find the perfect location and coordinate the look and style that you want. Now is your chance to do something beautiful for yourself!


To celebrate the launch I am offering my first 2 bookings, 50% off on the session fee. Contact me via email for dates and other boudoir samples.

0 comments:

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP