Thursday, January 21, 2010

Guess Where I'm Going This Weekend......



Don't worry though...I'll be back late Monday. The official move to this beautiful place won't be until sometime in February!
I WILL be booking appointments for this Sunday and Monday during the day in East Carbon/Price area if anyone is interested! Again, these will be mini sessions and I have a few specials going on prints if you book with me on such a late notice! This trip is last minute but I'd love to get a few shoots in! Call or email me!

1 comments:

Aaron [air] February 15, 2010 at 12:53 AM  

I love this last photo of the church in Wellington. We used to live in Wellington and aren't huge fans..but you made that photo look pretty! :)

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP