Friday, January 22, 2010

Last Day At Work

By the time you read this I'll be flying high in the sky, headed for SLC. Today was my last day with Celebrity Staff. It's been a good 2.5 years! I've made some great friends and can't believe how much I've grown personally and professionally. There are a lot of things that I learned in this job that I will take with me for life. I am sad to close this chapter in my life but also very excited to start a new chapter. My team in KC had a little get together after work for me while in the KC office on Tuesday. I got a basket full of KC goodies to include a yummy assortment of Boulevard beers (for those of you not from the Midwest...Boulevard is brewed in KC) , KC playing cards, shot glass, and coffee mug, and don't forget the KC BBQ seasonings! I will miss my Team KC! The Omaha branch also had a Mexican theme (my fav) pot luck for me today and got me a super cute cake! YUM!


Thanks to everyone at Celebrity for a great last 2.5 years. Because of you guys I have developed and grown my skills immensely and I feel that each and every one oCheck Spellingf you has helped prepare me for a new and exciting future with my photography business! All of the marketing and sales I have done in this job will definitely help me grow my photography business in Utah! I will miss you all so much!

Here is my cute little cupcake worm! "Utah or Bust" :) Below are pictures I've taken for my co-workers over the last year! Thanks for believing in me and all of your referrals guys!

Monica's cute little guys!


Karla's super fun and outgoing little ones!

Oh Lane...your grandma Leslie never should have introduced you to me...because now I want one of you for my own...RIGHT NOW!

Kobe and Eli---please feel free to give your daddy Brad a run for his money...every.single.day!

Tristan!!! I can't wait to see your new baby brother or sister!!! Congrats Anne and Gabe!


Oh Spencer...I loved hearing all of the stories your daddy, Josh told me about you! And Sophia--you are growing so fast! Can't believe how big you are!

1 comments:

Linz January 22, 2010 at 10:24 PM  

What an exciting time in your life, Amy! I'm so glad that we have the internet and I can follow what's going on with you! Also adorable pictures. The B&W of the baby destroyed me.

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP