Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dr Evil & Lens Love!

Isn't it such a fantastic feeling when you feel like you have control of your life??? Okay...maybe I'm pushin' it. I know what you're thinking..."Amy, having control of her life...?" In the words of Dr. Evil, "Riiiiiiggghhhttt...". I'd like to think of myself as a little less evil though! I'm not really the type to torture others with sharks who have lasers on their forehead. My version of torture involves the whole, "will you please be my model for me...Pppplease??" My sister Katie knows all about that! :)


So maybe I don't have control of my life completely, but I do believe I have control of my thoughts, dreams, goals...my destiny. Not that it's all down hill from here. I'd prefer more of the roller coaster effect any day. Keeps me on my toes. ;) I am writing this post in regards to the fact that I finally have control of my new lens. The little bugger was a pain in the rear the first few times I used it, but I did my studying and with a little trial and error, I think I got it figured out! Hopefully figuring out this lens symbolizes me eventually having control over my life...at least 99% of the time. Heck, I'd settle for 85%!


Below I have posted a picture of the oh so cute Jacob. My new lens liked him very much. I cannot believe how much he's grown since the last time I'd seen him! Happy Friday!

1 comments:

Linz February 1, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

His eyes look gorgeous!

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP