Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Love & Goo

So let's face it...I LOVE love stories. There's just something about holding hands, kisses on cheeks, playful giggling, the moment a man brushes a piece of his ladies hair out of her eyes, the teasing, the squeezing....uhhh!!! I can't can't get enough of love stories. Sometimes I feel like maybe I'm a little over the top. Like when I cry at the weddings, more like ALL of the weddings I've shot in the last year. I'm sure 2010 will be no different either!

I am such a sap. But I like bein a sap! Don't judge me ya'll! I could blame it on genes (my mom...she is a sap too) or that I have a soft heart. Maybe I am just too emotional. Or maybe it's that I picture myself in the place of others I shoot, see on tv and movies, the older couple walking through the mall holding hands...it's a vicious cycle I tell ya!

I also love happy endings which leads me to this photo shoot. Except I wouldn't say that the story of this trio has ended, just recycled maybe. I took these photos over a month ago but I recently saw a post on Facebook that related back to this photo shoot. Tanya, this beautiful mama/girlfriend posted the cutest thing on John's, the daddy/boyfriend, wall. It said:


"story of us...we meet, we love, we hate and boy did we hate good. We leave, we change, we meet again, we love even better, we have beautiful Toes (nickname for their daughter)...what a whirlwind of 8 years. I'm ready to do it again! :)"


When this little post popped up on my newsfeed I melted into a big pile of GOO on my office floor. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that Tanya and John wouldn't want to do the hate part again though! ;) Seeing them on this day was such a beautiful thing. They were all of the things I mentioned from above and boy did they laugh...A LOT!!! And Toes (baby Olivia) seems just as happy as her mommy and daddy. Maybe someday these two...hint hint...cough cough...will need an engagement and wedding photog!



1 comments:

Aaron [air] February 15, 2010 at 12:39 AM  

I love that they look so happy and in love. Oh and just so real.

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP