Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wednesday: Woots/Boots

So, first I'd like to apologize for having two Woots/Boots posts back to back. My life has been so crazy the last couple of weeks and today is the first time I've had a chance to post since the wedding. Here goes





This weeks "Woots" include:

My Husband- That's right...you heard it...my H.U.S.B.A.N.D! The last 3 weeks of my life have been absolutely amazing! Wedding was wonderful and so was the honeymoon (pictures to come soon). I just love Tony!!! His vows at our wedding were the sweetest, most genuine words anyone has ever spoken to me. I'll most a preview from our videographer too.



Photobooths at weddings- we had one, it was a blast, the guests raved...good money well spent!



Luna Tacos- Sadly located in Mazatlan, Mexico. If you ever go there you have to stop and have one of their tacos! Absolutely amazing



New Moon- 2 days...Edward Cullen...'nough said!



Facebook tagged pictures- I have been tagged like crazy in pictures from our wedding on Facebook in the last couple of days. I love looking back on the day!!! Like really lovvvvesss it!



...and the Boots...

Paying with American dollars in Mexico and getting ripped off when given back our change-good thing my hubby is good at calculating dollars into pesos but I did get ripped off a couple of times!



Grumpy CSR employees- went to Subway today for lunch. The lady had horrible communication and wouldn't look me in the eyes when speaking. I had to ask her to repeat herself 3 times and she flipped on me.

Distance-between family

0 comments:

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP