Friday, November 20, 2009

Exciting News for Utah Followers

I am so excited to announce that I will be traveling to Utah at the end of December to visit Tony's family! I miss them so much! While visiting I will be planning one full day of photography! Wooowhooo!!! Common' people! Get excited! :)


The big day will be December 31st and I'll be in the East Carbon area. I'll be starting early in the morning and shooting into mid afternoon. I am planning to squeeze in as many "mini sessions" as possible. These sessions will be 1 location and last anywhere from 30-45 minutes. Oh trust me...I can get some good quality in that short time! :) If you are interested in booking a session, want pricing info, or just feel like making my day, send me an e-mail. amycloudphotography@hotmail.com Also, feel free to become a fan of my facebook page by clicking here .

Just a little preview from our wedding day...my mama took this picture! :)


0 comments:

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP