Monday, November 23, 2009

I Heart Faces-Sun Flare

Sun flare...mmmmm....LOVE IT! I've experimented with this photography phenomenon a few times in the last couple of months. It's been a little difficult to achieve but totally worth it!

I chose to submit a photo for this weeks photo challenge on I Heart Faces-Sun Flare. I could get all technical and say something about loving the lines or composition but my true love for this photo is McKenzie's little face peeping over Cy's shoulder and the "lovey dovey" look she's got going on...oh and the sun flare of course! :)



7 comments:

Sara November 23, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

This is a gorgeous photo! I love all the sun beams and that you can still see the subjects perfectly! So sweet!

Unknown November 23, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

Very cool!

Unknown November 23, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

Totally and completely in LOVE with this picture. It is so wonderful : ) Brilliant!

Wendy C. Photography November 23, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

Gorgeous! Beautiful!

Unknown November 24, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

One of my favorites - fantastic!

Amy November 24, 2009 at 12:39 PM  

Thanks everyone!!

Brenda November 24, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

Love it!!

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP