Wednesday, March 3, 2010

We Made It!

I am officially a Utahian...hmm is that a word? :) It is now! But yes...its official! I got a P.O. box yesterday! You are stuck with me now Utah! I am typing from my mom's laptop as of now. I should have my computer and desk tonight and then internet shortly following! WHOOPIE! I have lots and lots of posts to blog yet and a couple of sessions I will need to edit! I am sooo excited to be here though and get settled. I am probably half way done unpacking and in the process I've been dreaming up ways to drum up business. Should be some exciting stuff to come in the next month for those of you followers living near me! Stay tuned for some amazing promotions I have coming up!

As far as those following from the Midwest I am still working on planning my trip back for April. If you are interested in booking me for the last part of April in the Omaha or Sioux City areas now would be a great time to send me an email!

Hope you are all having a fantastic week! I will be positing some photos of the the place and mountains soon! Happy Hump Day!

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP