Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sioux City Travel Dates: April

HEY-O!!! I am alive! Its been a long week and a half but I am here blog readers! The Internet issue has been slow coming. I am using a Verizon Internet card right now and it no likey de mountains! I am surrounded by mountains! Not joking! My real, true, actual Internet will be alive and kickin' by Tuesday at the latest! Whoopie! My need to create has been through the roof! I am going nutz-o! Thank goodness I am helping my friend Aaron shoot a wedding this weekend in Helper, UT!

I wanted to take a moment and post my travel dates back to Sioux City. Please fee free to email for pricing, times, and any other info your little heart desires. I have limited availability so please get a hold of me fast! This will be first come, first serve! All is fair in love and photography! :)

Hokay...so here dey are (I've been working on my silly accents in all of my free time).

The dates I will be doing photoshoots in Sioux City are April 18th (Sunday) and 19th (Monday).

I look forward to hearing from you!
Oh and because posts really aren't that fun without photos, I leave you with this....

This is my...we will just call her "my Jodi"! My Jodi and I have a special bond that a lof of other friendships out there don't...I think thats why she loves me enough to put on some funky outfit and pose and be pretty for me. I wanted to test out some new goodies I got for Photoshop. The colors came out so bright. Be sure to check back soon for a fun before and after post! Huge difference!

P.S. I will be announcing Omaha dates for April in the next couple of days!

3 comments:

Aaron [air] March 12, 2010 at 12:41 AM  

I love the yellow of her jacket!
I also love that we get to shoot together Saturday.
I also love your accents.

things Im not loving:
that your internet isnt working. I would go insane. You can use mine :)

That you haven't gotten to create.
Makes me feel guilty.

Ashley M... March 15, 2010 at 8:02 AM  

Amy I L.O.V.E this... That yellow coat is freakin' awesome too!!

Amy March 15, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

Thanks ladies!

I got the coat at New York and Company. Not sure if they have a store anywhere near either of you but they do have an online. Their sized run a tad big. I usually wear a large and got the coat in a medium! Was 70 dollars got it for 25!!!

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP