Thursday, March 25, 2010

Professional Headshots

Want to get noticed in your career? Need a way to stand out above the rest? Nothing says "Pro" like a professionally taken headshot!

Katie and Krista asked me to take a headshot for them so that they could make their own Facebook Fanpages. Both of these lovely ladies are estheticians at Sanctuary Day Spa in Omaha, NE and they are ready to take their business to the next level.

Sanctuary offers a wide variety of services to include professional skin care, body wraps, massages, pedicures, manicures, and so much more. The spa is beautiful inside and you can't help but feel relaxed as soon as you walk in the door. The staff is very friendly, helpful, and extremely knowledgeable when it comes to knowing whats best for you as a client. I had a facial a few weeks ago and it was one of the most fantastic "me days" I've ever had. I plan to keep going on a regular basis.


3 comments:

Bethany March 25, 2010 at 12:10 AM  

Love, love, love the headshots you took Amy!

Amy March 25, 2010 at 12:28 AM  

Thanks so much! I may have the whole spa interested now! :)

Unknown March 25, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

You should talk to some corporate offices. Sometimes they do a directory or need bio photos for the big wigs.

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP