Monday, February 22, 2010

Today Is My Blogiversary!

HOLY SCHMOLEY this last year has flown! 1 year ago today I wrote my very first blog post. Fast forward to today and my wildest dreams are coming true right before my eyes! I am doing something I truly love! Of course I'd like things to go a little faster but that's just me and the "generational, need for instant gratification mode" kicking in. I know that it takes hard work and I feel like my hard work has just begun. Oh trust me...this last year has been crazy! Planning a wedding, working 45 hours per week, and doing photography on the side! BUSY BUSY BEE! But I love being busy and I can't wait for the future!

In honor of my blogiversary I had some photos taken of yours truly! Who doesn't like having some fun photos of themselves anyway? I do, I do!!! You'll notice them first of all in my new banner (the whole blog with my own name will come someday soon--love you though blogspot). My husband Tony actually took them for me. He doesn't have a ton of knowledge running a camera but I gave him a quick mini lesson and was so surprised with how well he did. Folks he may be the next JD! <--My photographer friends got that joke! :) We took these last month when I was in Utah. A few photos I follow from SLC have shot at this cute little vintage house many times and I had to go! It was the most beautiful abandoned home I have ever seen! I cannot wait to go back!




A little blurry because I was moving but I like this because this is totally me!

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP