Thursday, February 25, 2010

Best Friends

This was a last minute shoot I snuck in before the packing began! My mom and her best friend Lisa asked me to take some fun and casual photographs of them. Casual is NOT a good word for these two when they are together! They are hilarious! I was doubled over in laughter and half the time I couldn't breath because of how hard I was laughing! These two have been friends for a lonnnnnng time! My mom is moving to Utah as well and Lisa is really gonna miss her! A beautiful and fun place for you to come visit Lisa! I loved this shoot. May be one of the most fun I've done yet! I was hoping to do a best friends shoot with all of my girlies before I left but maybe have to wait until I'm back in April!

If you are interested in booking me for a best friends photo shoot, please email: amycloudphotography@hotmail.com for info!

Strikin' a pose!
This is my fav! SO FUNNY! But totally them! :)

I rented a wide angle lens for this session and fell in love!! I am buying it...ASAP! Sorry pocketbook!

0 comments:

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP