Monday, February 8, 2010

Superbowl Yummies

Last night I went with my parents to a Superbowl party at a friends house. I wasn't much for watching the game, I like football and all but wasn't too thrilled about either of the teams playing. I planned to watch the commercials but that didn't happen either. Trying to push my way through 10 strong men for a front row seat every ten minutes wasn't ideal for me last night. So I just sat with all the ladies, swapped funny and recent stories, and stuffed my face. I LOVE Superbowl food...cheesy dips, mouth watering meatballs, rib meat sliding off the bone, Dawn's shrimp pizza, yummy raspberry jalapeno jelly over a succulent brick of cream cheese. I'm pretty sure I added 5 lbs to the scale last night and today's leftovers may just throw on another 2 or 3.


I wanted to share a recipe with you that my step-mom Camille made. SOOO YUMMY! I LOVE me some, as Dawn calls it, attitude adjustment, otherwise known as hot sauce. Chicken, cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, sourcream...yummy...white creamy sauces are sooooo bad for the figure but so delicious! Below is the recipe for this yummy buffalo'ness' that Camille cooked up!


Prep time 5 minutes

Servings: 16 people


Ingredients:

1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese softened

1/2 C blue cheese salad dressing

1/2 C Frank's RedHot Original Sauces. Camille actually used the local Cookie's brand hot sauce

1/2 crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese (she used mozz)

2 cans of chunk chicken breast in water, drained. Or feel free to cook and cut up your own


Serve with assorted veggies and crackers


Directions:

1. In a bowl, stir the cream cheese with a form until smooth. Stir in the dressing, hot sauce, blue cheese dressing, and crumbled blue cheese or mozz. Stir in the chicken.


Camille put hers in a small crock pot and turned it on to medium.


It was super tasty and I had someday with my leftovers for lunch! Try it! You won't regret it!


0 comments:

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP