Monday, December 14, 2009

New Glass :)

I've been waiting for this little guy to get here for almost a month!!!! None of the Bestbuy stores in town had it and it was on back order with their online store for nearly three weeks! What a great surprise I came home to today!!! My little Nikon-Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 AF Lens! The price was fantastic and the reviews on this lens are great! I couldn't be happier with what I have seen so far!








I am so excited to get to use it on PEOPLE! I took the photo of my Archie Bear with the new lens...check out that bokeh!!!!! What is bokeh you might ask??? Read about it here. Happy Monday!!!

1 comments:

Ashley December 22, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

Hey Girlie! I LOOOVVEE My Prime lens too.. Greatest investment ever. Hope you have a great Holiday!! :) PS.. "Lullaby" totally takes me back to Middle School! LOL!! Luv it.

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP