Thursday, August 13, 2009

So busy!!

Happy "almost Friday"! I can't believe how fast this week has flown for me! I had to go to Kansas City for my full time job Mon-Wed and have been playing catch up all day today! For those of you wondering, I work for a recruiting company doing sales. Its a pretty complex position but lets just say companies hire me to find them qualified individuals for their open positions. I did have time to squeeze in a photo shoot for my boss and his family while I was down there! Stay posted!


For those of you who are already a client and for those of you wanting to become a client, I want you to know that because I work full time, have my own wedding coming up, and am trying to squeeze photography in wherever I can, editing time is running anywhere from 4-6 weeks. I am a VERY BUSY girl! Please be patient with me pretty please????? ***Bating eyelashes...giving the sad puppy face*** I just want to keep you all in the loop! I am having a blast though and a "bring it on" attitude! In the meantime here is a little preview of Sophia Grace Ann and her daddy, Josh! She was such a little angel! I can't wait to have my own babies some day!

0 comments:

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP