Friday, June 26, 2009

Wedding Projects/Shout Out!

So I know this doesn't have to do with photography but I wanted to post some of the wedding crafts I have been working on. It has been somewhat difficult trying to juggle my full time job, photo shoots, and planning my wedding. I am totally a "DIY" (do it yourself) kind of bride and have really enjoyed my little projects. I am a freak about details (even though most guests probably won't notice or care) but I care! Here are some of the things I have been working on...

I am going to attach black ribbon to the back of these and hang them from the entrance door of our hall.

Cupcake flags!!! We are having cupcakes instead of sheet cakes. I wanted to add a little spice to them so I made these little flags that will stick in the top. I plan to also glue on fun little quotes to these.

These little guys have been extremely time consuming but they are so pretty when they are lit up. These may be one of my favorite details so far. I have a TON of these that will be everywhere throughout the reception!

Also, I wanted to give a shout out to Janet and her design team at mybigfatbeautifulwedding.com out of Michigan. I had my wedding dress CUSTOM MADE by this company and received it in the mail a few weeks ago. I bawled when I put it on! I might be biased but it is the most gorgeous dress I have ever seen. They remade a 1,500.00 dress for me for less than 500 dollars. If you have any questions about this company or would like to see pictures (I'm not posting them publicly until after the wedding) send me an email! Kudos to Janet and mybigfatbeautifulwedding.com!

2 comments:

Carol - Primadonnabride June 26, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

Those little candle holders are so cute!

The Whistle Stop June 26, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

Hi Amy,
I've heard you've been working on projects! They are so pretty.
Your photography is great too.
Hope to see ya sometime soon,
Laurie (Matt's mom)

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP