Thursday, June 25, 2009

Some updates

I have had a lot of people contacting me for photos and wanting to know my availability for the next few months. I am now available Mon and Wed-Friday in the evenings from 6:30 pm until the sun goes down. I also have an update for what weekends I have open.

June:
27th- Stacia and Dallas' Wedding Photos
28th- Monica's Family Photos
30th- Leave for vacation in Utah!!!

July:
1st-5th- Vacation in Utah, Tony's Family Photos
11th-OPEN
12th- BJ's Senior Photos
18th- Pending
19th- Jennifer's Family Photos
22nd- Lori's Child Photos
25th- Kim & Adam's Post Wedding/Pre Reception Photos
26th- OPEN

August:
1st-OPEN
2nd- Baby Lane Photos
8th-Anne, Gabe, & Tristan Family Photos
9th-OPEN
15th-OPEN
16th-OPEN
22nd-OPEN
23rd-OPEN
29th- Going to Kersha and Brian's Wedding!

September:
3rd-7th- My bachelorette party in Las Vegas!
12th-Pending
13th- Diane's Family Photos
19th-Pending
20th-Pending
26th- Going to Jennie and Chris' Wedding!

October:
3rd-Tony's Birthday
10th-McKenzie and Cy's Engagement Photos
11th-Open

1 comments:

Jamie & Jake June 26, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

would love to have some pictures of little Lane taken! maybe sometime towards the middle/end of July? I want him to be a little more alert so maybe we can get some smiles in. If you want to email me prices and things, that would be great! love all your work..have fun at the wedding tomorrow!!! christensen.jamie@yahoo.com

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP