Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Friday

I have such a busy weekend ahead of me but am extremely excited about it! Tomorrow I am doing a 9 month old baby shoot, Sunday is two little ones-a brother and sister, and Monday night a little 4 year old guy! I love that my calendar is filling up. To top it all off...my wedding dress comes TOMORROW!!!! And today is the first day of the College World Series! Lucky me living in the city that hosts this amazing event every year! Sadly I don't have any brand new pictures to post for this week but here are a couple of others from the night at the races!


My mother would have been so angry with me if I had done anything like this as a child. The funny thing with this is the mother of these two kept yelling at them to get back up on the van and stop running around!

1 comments:

Janet June 25, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

As a mother of two boys, I totally get this! It's an incredible moment. You are amazingly talented Amy. My best wishes to you, your fiance and for your photography business!

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP