Thursday, June 4, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!!!

Things are starting to get pretty busy for me...which I LOVE! I wish I could insert a calendar on my blog to show what dates I am still available. After much searching, I haven't been able to find one. Instead I am going to list what dates I am NOT available. Please contact me for open dates and times. I am available during the week in the evenings anytime after 6 (so glad summer is on its way because it stays light outside longer) and any time on the weekends!

June:
14th- Little Kiddo's
15th- Diane's son's Photos
26th- Mama's Engagement
27th- Stacia and Dallas' Wedding Photos
28th- Monica's Family Photos
30th- Leave for vacation in Utah!!!

July:
1st-5th- Vacation in Utah, Tony's Family Photos
11th- Pending
12th- BJ's Senior Photos
25th- Going to Kim and Adam's Wedding!


August:
1st-Kayla and Todd's Wedding Photos
29th- Going to Kersha and Brian's Wedding!


September:
3rd-7th- My bachelorette party in Las Vegas!
13th- Diane's Family Photos
26th- Going to Jennie and Chris' Wedding!

1 comments:

Amber June 5, 2009 at 1:49 AM  

Amy,

I love your shoots! The maternity photos in the chair are beautiful! I got my blue chair from the DI for $15! I good purchase I believe. I'm just being careful not to use it too much. Thanks for your comments by the way. i love seeing other photographers work. I also became a follower on your blog!

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP