Friday, July 30, 2010

Supreme French Toast!

This is BY FAR the BEST french toast I have ever had. My taste buds were doing a happy dance with every bite I took. Tony was equally impressed. I watched him take the first bite and I'm pretty sure he closed his eyes as he chewed up the yummy goodness! Breakfast for dinner?? YES please! Enough of me talking. Here is the recipe! Thank you thank you to the lovely lady who submitted this fabulous recipe!

French Toast Supreme
3 eggs
1/4 cup milk
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 4oz carton whipped cream cheese
12 slices cinnamon bread

In bowl combine eggs, milk, sugar, and vanilla. Spread 1 tbsp cream cheese on 6 slices of bread and top remaining slices to form sandwiches. Dip sandwiches in egg mixture. Fry lightly on greased skillet until golden brown. Top with Apple Cinnamon Syrup.


Apple Cinnamon Syrup
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/3 cup water
2 tbsp butter
1 tsp corn starch
1/2 tsp cinnamon
3 med apples, peeled and thinly sliced
Bring brown sugar, water, cornstarch and cinnamon to a boil. Boil for 2 min until thick while stirring rapidly. Reduce heat to medium. Add apples, cook for 10 to 12 min or until apples are tender.




0 comments:

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP