Saturday, August 7, 2010

Life Is Good

I am apologizing yet again for my lack of blog posts. I'm so sorry! There, I said it! 50% of me has been hoarding them and the other 50% has been super busy! I'm not complaining about being busy though! I love it! I shot a wedding last night and someone I have never met came up to me and said, "so you must be busy because you haven't posted on your blog for a while." Yes very and so awesome having a fan who I didn't know! :) It won't be much longer and I'll be posting like crazy.

Life has been nuts but I'm loving it! Back in the Midwest currently and will be here for a couple of weeks. I am finishing up a wedding today, have a wedding from June and one from July I'll be working on next, 5 shoots from last week in Utah, and then on to the portrait sessions/weddings I have here. All 17 of them.... :) Enough yapping from me though. I have to get to work. Happy weekend ya'll and you'll be seeing more of me soon! Until then, here is some eye candy for ya!



0 comments:

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP