Thursday, July 1, 2010

Omaha Travel Dates: August-1st Round

I will be headed back to Omaha/Sioux City area for about 17 days in August and will be available for portrait sessions. Most of my time will be spent in the Sioux City area because my waiting list is longer for that part of the trip. I wanted to release a few dates for Omaha though as I have some openings. Get them while they're hot because I don't know how many more spots I'll have open there!!


I am currently booking for Monday and Tuesday August 9th and 10th. Please contact me for pricing and available times: amycloudphotography@hotmail.com or 712-870-0031


Here's a preview of a wedding I'm working on. Such a pretty wedding and such a beautiful couple at sunset! Happy Thursday!


0 comments:

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP