Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Contest!

So I'm sitting here making my grocery list because we have NOTHING right now. I am at a loss. I feel like we eat a lot of the same stuff lately. I want to "spice" things up a bit in the kitchen and for you faithful followers out there so I decided to run a contest. This idea seriously just came to me less than 5 minutes ago. I am pretty fly by the seat of my pants so this should be fun. This has NOTHING to do with photography but another love of mine! FOOD!!!

I want your recipe's. What is your favorite?

It must be something that doesn't cost me a fortune to make, hours to prepare, and it has to be a main course. It can be a meat, casserole, soup, whatever. Just something that could be a main course. Share your family's secret recipe (I won't tell), your quick fix meal, something that will make my mouth water! All recipe's must be submitted by this Sunday at midnight.

I'll pick the 5 that sound most appealing to me and make them over the course of the next couple of weeks with your recipe and a photo of it posted on my blog.

Who will judge these prize winning dishes?? My husband. He loves food almost as much as I do. I won't tell him who submitted the recipe so it will be all about the meal. I'd consider myself a good cook. Don't worry, I won't screw up your dish! :) P.S. He doesn't really love vegetables, liver, or ranch dressing--just a couple of hints for you.

Whats in it for you??

The winner gets a 50.00 print credit towards their next scheduled photo session! That's right! Fifty dollars in free prints!


To submit your recipe, send me an email at amycloudphotography@hotmail.com



And because a post is way more fun with a picture...I snapped this of my nephew T.J. a few nights ago. He LOVES his bike. Doesn't he look like a future BMX pro or XGames champ? My husband Tony was the Western United States Amateur Champion when he was a kid. It's in TJ's blood. I'd say he has a good chance!


0 comments:

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP