Monday, July 26, 2010

Bawl Baby/New Baby

I am bawling right now. I am so happy---but I can't believe how much of a baby I am. No t.v. or music on right now. I am a sap for happy endings and beautiful love songs and lots of times they make me cry.


I am crying because of a text message. One of my oldest friends texted me two minutes ago to tell me that her little baby girl Jacelyn has finally arrived! My little Kersha is a mommy. She has a baby. Of her very own.

Kersha- I am so very proud of you and all that you have done in life. You have been an amazing friend thoughout the 13 years that I have known you. I am so excited to see your little family grow and I know you will be the best mother. I wish you, Brian, and baby J all of the love in the world. I am so happy for you!

0 comments:

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP