Monday, June 14, 2010

CJ: Utah Senior Photographer

C.J.--what an awesome kid! And what a small world. His super sweet momma found my fan page shortly after I moved to Utah. We discovered that her husband knows my father-in-law from back in the day and my sis-in-law Amanda has since ran into them at Subway and was able to put a face with a name because of these photos.

At first this young man was pretty apprehensive to have senior pictures taken, but I should say that I feel lucky in the fact that he admired my work and decided to go for it. And we had fun didn't we C.J.? We had a super laid back time, found some stellar locations, and got some shots that were exactly him! He also brought his pup, Bunny, who was absolutley adorable. I am so glad that you like them C.J. and Michele! This is probably one of my most favorite shoots to date!


0 comments:

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP