Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Travel Dates: Sioux City, IA- May/June

I will be headed back to the Midwest in a couple of weeks and I have some dates nailed down for photo shoots in Sioux City. Please email me at amycloudphotography@hotmail.com for pricing and time slot info!


The dates I will be available for photo shoots in Sioux City are May 27th and June 5th and 6th.


And because a post is so much more fun with a photo, here is the most beautiful bride to be, Ashley. Her wedding isn't until June so I can't share much before then. One other little peek of her can be found in my blog header. Wouldn't want her hubby Drew to see before the big day. Isn't she absolutely stunning.? It was such a fun shoot! Lot's of fun props (to include the vintage bike), tons of laughs, and I even had goosebumps and tears while looking at her through the viewfinder. I love you Ash! Stay tuned for the full post coming up in about 7 weeks!

0 comments:

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP