Friday, April 30, 2010

Little Girl Is Growing Up

This is my step-sister, Anna. How old would you guess she is? 18, 19, 24?? Nope you are wrong! 15!!!! Crazy, I know! She went to prom this year with the very recognizable Brady (I posted his senior session yesterday). I can't believe how much she has grown. I've known her since she was a very little. Were talking 2 or 3 years old. Beautiful right? Back off boys! :) We took a few of the more traditional "prom poses" but I'd like to consider myself pretty nontraditional. So naturally I turned them into my little puppet models. This is only the beginning for you Anna. I think I've worn Katie out.

I made them work it! They were naturals and it was a blast!



I tried to talk Anna into finding me a date but that didn't happen of course. I loved prom! The dressing up, makeup, dancing, after prom party. Maybe next year! That is if I can squeeze into one of my old dresses....

0 comments:

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP