Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Camera--My First Subject: Savannah

I finally got my new camera about a week and a half ago and got to take it out for a test run with Little Miss Savannah. We headed to the train tracks here in East Carbon and had a blast. Watching her play and laugh in front of me and my camera made me happy. It made me miss my childhood too. I was just like her.

I LOVED playing outside and always had plenty of new adventures to chase where I grew up. But I HATED getting dirty. Huge difference from my two younger siblings. I hated it, a lot! Dirty hands, clothes, face. I hated planting flowers and our vegetable garden but I never told my mom that. I was constantly running to the hose to wash myself off. The only thing I didn't mind getting dirty were my feet, but I think that's because they were under me and I rarely saw them. I went barefoot a lot...living on a farm. Ewe! I know! Don't even get me started on fishing. We had 2 family ponds behind our house and we were there constantly. I loved casting out and reeling in but there was no way in heck I was touching the worm to put it on the hook and taking the fish off once I'd caught one. I left that up to my dad!---The fishing part isn't as bad these days---Still to this day I despise getting dirty. I guess its just a girly girl thing!

Anywho, here's Savannah! What a doll huh? :) I think that she looks sort of like a mini version of Jessica Claire :)




2 comments:

Linz March 28, 2010 at 12:01 PM  

Looks like the new camera is treating you well! Also I fish the same way as young-you. I love sitting out on the water, and casting and reeling is fun, but I do NOT want to touch any worms or fish. Ever.

Aaron [air] March 28, 2010 at 1:41 PM  

I love it, for so many reasons. ♥

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP