Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Woots/Boots

I know ya'll have been missing my woots and boots over the past couple of weeks! So sorry! Things have been busy. I am actually writing this on Monday evening and dating it to post on Wednesday just so I don't forget this week. I have a busy couple of days and then am off on my mini vaca!

Woots:

Delta Airlines: Direct flight from Omaha to Salt Lake City! THANKS Delta!

My step-mom: I love her to death and am so happy my dad found her---but this shout out is for her cooking! Pretty sure I packed on the pounds when I went home for Christmas!

After Christmas sales: This is the BEST time to buy Christmas wrap. I love buying the wrapping paper, bows, ribbon, bags, and cute little gift tags just as much if not more than what I like actually buying the gifts. I'd be a gift wrap designer if I could! I found some steals at Target on Sunday! They have a yummy selection of paper for 50% off!

Red Lipstick: I finally took the plunge and tried it out. I bought a super cheap brand just to see if I liked it and I got a couple of compliments on Saturday night. I WILL be purchasing the Russian Red from Mac asap!

Boots:

Christmas Blizzard of 09: If you live in the Midwest, you experienced it first hand. If you don't, I'm sure you were lucky enough to see it on t.v. I think Mother Nature and The Grinch got together for a cup of tea a few days prior to Christmas Eve and cooked up a mean little plan. Bah humbug!

Wisdom Teeth: Why do you have to surprise me every few months and poke up out of no where?

Christmas cookies, candy, sweets, blah: I have a love/hate relationship (but mostly LOVE) with sweets and the waistband of my pants has taken a beating in the last few weeks. Back to my pre wedding diet. UGH!

I am off to my favorite place on the planet (Utah-insert smile face) this afternoon and will return on the 3rd! I am so excited to see Tony's fam and for NYE festivities! I'll be sure to post pictures of some beautiful scenery when I return!

0 comments:

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP