Friday, December 25, 2009

Winter Wonderland!

I left Omaha yesterday early afternoon to head to my hometown for Christmas. The trip usually takes me right around an hour and a half but yesterday it took a little over two hours. We got hit by a blizzard and its been snowing since around noon yesterday! My little hometown of 600 looks like a mini version of the North Pole right now! Luckily Santa was able to make it last night and brought me a pretty sapphire ring and a gift card to my favorite camera supply store Best Buy!

I love coming home to the beautiful decorations at my dad's house! I didn't put up a lot this year so this was such a warming but expected surprise! Here is just a mini preview! I'll be sure to post more! Hope you are all enjoying your day, snowed in or not, and getting in some good quality time with family and friends!



I felt so bad for my dad this morning while he was out in the blowing, freezing weather. My step-mom Camille reassured me that he was fine though. After watching him four about 10 minutes I realized she was right. He was have a blast flying up and down the street/driveway on his 4wheeler!

Hope your day was merry & bright!

{A}

1 comments:

Christina December 25, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

ooh, lover... I hope your day was merry and bright, too!

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP