Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Specials

Wooowhooo Black Friday!!! You're so excited right?? :) Super sales, busy traffic, the hustle and bustle...uber awesomeness! Okay, can you sense my sarcasm? Never have I once went shopping on Black Friday and in all honesty its not because of any of the things I listed. It's simply because I am not a morning person...AT ALL! I am the nightly"est" (yes I just made that word up) of night owls! There are a few things on my list that I plan to get today and thankfully my husband has volunteered to pound the pavement for me! A NEW LENS that I've been wanting to get so bad and an external hard drive....YES!



In honor of this famous day, I'd like to make your shopping for a photographer a bit easier! No having to drive frantically to my house in fear that some other photo craving individual will beat you for my super skills ;), trip you as you walk up my sidewalk to get there 1 second before all is gone, or rip your precious appointment/date card from your hands! You're lovin my humor right now aren't you???



Okay so back to the sale. In honor of kicking off the new year and some big changes in my business, I am offering $25.00 off of all portrait sessions and a free 8 by 10 print of your choice when you book a session in January! I will be limited to weekend shoots only and the first weekend is already full. Sessions must be booked by December 11th to receive these discounts in January! I can be reached by cell at 712.870.0031 (leave a message if I don't answer as I work full time during the day) or email at amycloudphotography@hotmail.com



Happy shopping and I can't wait to hear from you! Oh, and here is a preview from the mini session I did with the Smith kiddos for Christmas cards!


0 comments:

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP