Wednesday, October 28, 2009

10 Days To Go + New & Exciting Things!

Only 10 more days until my wedding!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe how fast time is flying! I am so friggin' excited! I have had a lot of people ask if I am nervous and honestly...I'm not...at all! Is that strange?? I swear I'm on cloud 9! Still trying to figure out where I am going to place the little "c" in my new last name...I'll officialy be part of the "Mc" club! All suggestions are appreciated...up high or down low??? Help me out people!! I have decided to take a little break from editing for the next week and a half. I have quite a few sessions that I will be putting on CD's and getting out in the mail but other than that, I need some time to wrap up all the little details and have time for myself!

I have been doing a lot of research on new editing software, photoshop actions, and finding new places for photo shoots. SOOOO exciting. I am pretty much full for November (just a couple of spots left...email me if you want to set something up) and am now taking appointments for December. I can't wait to see what my future in photography has in store for me!

Here is a photo I took of Ashley and Drew! So much fun and so in love! I had a blast driving all over Omaha, discovering new places with them and using some new furniture in their shoot! Can't wait to get all of these up!

XO {A}

0 comments:

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP