Friday, September 18, 2009

K&B: Super fun wedding dance!

You may remember Kersha & Brian from the engagement photos I took of them. They tied the knot on August 29th and I had the pleasure of being in their wedding. It was such a beautiful day and of course I cried my eyes out. I am softer than a tub of melted butter when it comes to love stories! :) I was able to capture these shots from their first dance. They started with a traditional wedding slow dance and then surprised the guests with a more fast and fun choreographed dance by Kersha. They had the guests rolling with laughter and everything about the dance was totally them. It was a beautiful day and I wish these guys many more days filled with love and laughter!



0 comments:

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP