Friday, May 29, 2009

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK *insert Amy screaching sound*


For those of you who already know me, you've seen my wild obsession side with the "Twilight" series. For those of you who don't know me....I'm sure you can guess how in love I am with "Twilight" based off of the title of this post. I am a giddy school girl right now! Below is a 15 second cut from "New Moon", the 2nd installment of the Twilight saga. The entire trailer is supposed to air this Sunday at the MTV Movie Awards and who better to present than the very handsome and dreamy (love you Tony) vampire lead, Robert Pattinson and the beautiful leading lady, Kristen Stewart. I CAN'T WAIT for November 20th to get here! Must...convert...more friends....to reading...the books! Eat your heart out ladies! Happy Friday!

Sadly I cannot embed the video into my actual post so you have to copy and paste the web address. Or visit newmoonmovie.org

http://www.newmoonmovie.org/2009/05/here-is-15-seconds-from-the-new-moon-trailer-premiere/

0 comments:

About Amy

I love to make wishes on falling stars, bday candles, at 11:11, and on fallen eye lashes. You could say I'm a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and maybe a little bit corny. I like to be different and I feel that I see life through a different lens than most others. I tend to find beauty in everything. I feel like I'm fullfilling my purpose as a photographer when I can see and feel emotion and then create a lasting memory out of it. I've always been very creative. I watch people and when I see these beautiful moments, nothing makes me more happy than to freeze them in time.

I am extremely passionate about what I do, and I can't wait to meet you.


Facebook Badge

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP